Junior Web Developer
Summary of Position
The Junior Web Developer’s main function is to develop web-based applications that will serve as workforce multiplier thus maximizing the full potential of every available human resource and provides the necessary trainings to the end-user to make sure that the software developed is being used efficiently. He also monitors the progress of all web-based software development projects making sure that it meets the client’s requirements.
- Work effectively with a team of talented developers and designers to build sophisticated analytics and content management platforms.
- Write clean code, ensure and enhance existing standards for development
- Can code efficiently and hack in elegant and functional solutions when necessary
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or Computer Engineering
- Experience in web-based application development using LAMP stack.
- Experience in Subversion, PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, XML, MySQL
- Experience in XML, Web Services and Stored procedures
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Eclipse IDE
- Has great passion on software development that goes beyond the required working hours
- Excellent team player, intuitive person with initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
A Bookkeeper is responsible of keeping financial records that tracks a company’s expenditures, profit and loss, cash flow, and other financial activities.
- College degree of any business course.
- Preferable female.
- Adept with bookkeeping and accounting terms.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in computer operations related to bookkeeping and accounting.
- Has advance skills in organizing and is detailed-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience a plus.